Dr. Tyler Eckhardt PT, DPT is a physical therapist from right here in Northeast Louisiana. He is proud Louisiana Tech graduate who finished his doctorate training at the University of Central Arkansas. Tyler specializes in both neurological and orthopedic physical therapy. He volunteers his time assisting local schools providing rehab to players on the sidelines. Tyler has used his skills to help high school, collegiate, and professional athletes return to sport.
- Bachelor of Kinesiology from Louisiana Tech University, 2009
- Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of Central Arkansas, 2014
- Contemporary Topics in Sports and Orthopedic Therapy
- IAOM – Diagnosis and Management of Recurrent Lumbar Spine Pain
- IAOM – Clinical Examination and Manual Therapy of Recurrent & Chronic Low Back Pain
- Brain Injury: Differential Diagnosis, Examination and Rehabilitation
- Linking Play to Function…Utilizing Neurodevelopmental and Sensory Integration Strategies to Facilitate Functional Skills Through Play